1.首句(解读标题）. This table compares the annual income of Bachelor Degree holders in Business and education field in 2001 and 2011.
2.对比（详述内容）. People with a bachelor degree in business field earn an annual income of approximately a hundred and four thousand dollars in 2001 and their income increases sharply to nearly a hundred and eighty thousand dollars in 2011. In comparison, People with a bachelor degree in education field have an lower annual income of around 78 thousand dollars at the beginning and it also increases to around 94 thousand dollars in 2011.
3.Implication（想得高分一定要记得说implication哦）: This table may implies that, people with business bachelor degree always enjoy a higher salary than the people with a bachelor degree in education field.
1.首句(解读标题）. This map shows the precipitation changes trend around the world from 1900 to 1994.
- During this period, precipitation increases from 2% to 20% mainly in Asia, Oceanaand north America. Countries such as Russia and Australia have the highest increase of precipitation.
- Some parts of south America and Europe have a decrease of precipitation at around 5% to 10%
c.(重点哦）Most African countries witness a dramatic decrease in precipitation/rainfall, from 10% to 20%.
This map may implies that the problem of drought in African countries needs to be solved.
1.首句(解读标题）. This bar chart compares the constitution of the UK population in1911, 2001 and 2011.
a.(0-14) In 1911, UK people within the age group of 0-14 account for 30 percent and this decreases gradually to around 18 percent in 2001 and 17 percent in 2011.
b.(15-64) The percentage of UK people age between 15 and 64 remains relatively constant at around 65 percent during the whole period.
c.(65+) The percentage of elderly people with an age over 65, starting at approximately 5 percent in 1911, increases to almost 18% at the end of the period.
3.Implication（想得高分一定要记得说implication哦）: This bar chart may implies that UK is facing the aging problem now.
The lecture is about the changes that have taken place in coffee production. Coffee production has increased from 6 billion to 30 billion. The huge demand of Europe and America has made Vietnam the second biggest producer which has greatly affected Columbia’s production. The output of central America is witnessing dramatic decrease. People’s drinking habit is also undergoing changes.
Answer Short Questions:
点评：今天为大家带来的是10道 answer short questions 的高频真题，大家可以当做一个小测验，答案放在后面以供大家自我检测哦！
1.What is painting of person head usually called?
- What do we call a period of 1000 years?
3.What is the general term of paintings of the countryside or natural views?
4.What is the most important document you would have to show if you wanted to hire a car?
5.What’s the joint called where your hand is connected to your arm?
6.Where would you most likely go to buy some flour; a bakery, a florist or a supermarket?
- Who is the person in charge of a football match?
8.What feature do pianos and computers have in common?
9.If you are feeling fed up, is it a positive or negative feeling?
- 10. What emergency service is usually called when someone is in trouble at sea: ambulance or coastguard?
1.Portrait 2.Millennium 3.Landscape 4.Drivers License 5.Wrist
6.A Supermarket 7.Referee 8.Keyboard 9.Negative feeling 10.Coastguard
点评：今天为大家分享5道近期repeat sentence 的高频真题，大家可以熟读练习哦！
- Professor Smith will be late for today’s lecture.
- The circulation desk is located on the ground floor.
- Tutorials are held for two hours, every Thursday, during semester.
- International students can get help with locating housing near the university.
- The student welfare officer can help with questions about exam techniques.